The TOEFL is an internet based test and is one of the most accepted English-language assessment for international students for getting admission in international universities and colleges. Now you can master the four modules of TOEFL -reading, listening, speaking and writing skills with Kingsway, we can give you a better exposure to the kinds of questions you can expect on the exam day. If you are serious about the exam Kingsway can help you prepare effectively and help you understand the TOEFL exam pattern: how the test is structured, what kinds of questions are expected and how you can ultimately do well to get a high score on test day.
TOEFL test scores are accepted worldwide in more than 8,500 colleges and universities and in more than 130 countries. Most of the universities and colleges in US and Canada Accepts students based on their TOEFL scores. The exams are conducted in more than 4,500 test centres across 170 countries. Aspiring candidates can register for TOEFL exam at his/her convenient TOEFL test date. Students from countries like China, India, Japan, Taiwan and Korea can also apply for TOEFL scholarships if they have obtained the desired score.
The exams measure your English proficiency on step by step basis right from reading, writing, listening and speaking. Students past performance is analysed accordingly with the present performance, detects your mistakes and provides you with necessary solutions to avoid such mistakes in future.
Structure of the TOEFL test
- Reading (60-80 min) (36-56 questions) (0-30 scoring scale) read 3-5 passages from academic texts and answer questions
- Listening (60-90 min) (34-51 questions) (0-30 scoring scale) listen to 4-6 lectures each 3-5 min long; 6 question each ,2-3 conversation, each 3 minutes long and answer each question.
- Speaking (20 min) (6 tasks)(0-30 scoring scale) answer promptly about topics you have read, situations and academic course content
- Writing (50 min) (2 tasks) (0-5 points converted to 0-30 scoring scale) 2 task, compare a passage and a lecture; write about your opinion
- Team of dedicated expert professionals
- State of art infrastructure
- Personalized Learning
- Comprehensive course material
- Flexible class timings
- Practical experience
- Affordable cost
- Fast track program
- Advanced and updated mock tests and practice tests
- Regular feedback and performance evaluation
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions
- Assistance in exam registration
Backed by a team of experts who are well knowledge and experienced in this field, we are always ready offer students with a problem-solving methodology. We conduct regular mock test and update our students with a feedback to overcome their weakness and prevent such mistakes during the exam day. Mock tests are conducted at weekends to let students know their performance level in the TOEFL test. Each practice test will enable you to check your progress with 24-hour scoring. Not only this, we share proven tips and strategies with the students to help them score high in the test. Students can take advantage of our study materials, free sample questions for all 4 sections of the TOEFL test, insider tips and updated resources to help you prepare.
We also constantly provide our students visa and immigration guidance so that they can make a right choice and not end up getting fooled up the fraudulent immigration and visa consultants.